1. The Initiative will appeal to all, regardless of political affiliation or opinion, language, ethnicity or nationality, who seek humanitarian relief for those affected by the current Southern Cameroons conflict and a resolution of the deepening crisis in Cameroon.
2. All collected funds will be dedicated exclusively to this humanitarian effort for all those negatively affected, especially targetting but not limited to refugee relief and those in jail and detention.
3. This initiative will be APOLITICAL, focusing on nothing but the victims of the crisis.
4. Priority will be given to meeting the most critical welfare needs of refugees, including housing, food, water, healthcare and reinsertion.
5. Financial contributions or resources will be sought and accepted from any legal source anywhere in the world.