Our Ten Governing Principles
1. The Initiative will appeal to all, regardless of political affiliation or opinion, language, ethnicity or nationality, who seek humanitarian relief for those affected by the current Southern Cameroons conflict and a resolution of the deepening crisis in Cameroon.
2. All collected funds will be dedicated exclusively to this humanitarian effort for all those negatively affected, especially targetting but not limited to refugee relief and those in jail and detention.
3. This initiative will be APOLITICAL, focusing on nothing but the victims of the crisis.
4. Priority will be given to meeting the most critical welfare needs of refugees, including housing, food, water, healthcare and reinsertion.
5. Financial contributions or resources will be sought and accepted from any legal source anywhere in the world.
6. The Initiative will partner with reputable, well-established non-profit organizations to receive and account for funds. Full financial accountability will be provided to the general public on a monthly basis.
7. The Initiative will not be involved in any illegal activities such as, but not limited to money laundering or activities that may further escalate the crisis.
8. No resources, financial or otherwise, will be diverted to support the agenda of any of the parties involved in or spearheading the current political crisis.
9. Those spearheading fundraising will not be involved in or affiliated with any organization directly managing initiative funds. They will not benefit financially from these funds.
10. The Initiative will be dissolved as soon as the conflict is brought to an end and all funds are fully accounted for.
How Will You Reach our Suffering People?
CHRI offers church communities multiple ministry activities that flow into one of the global ministry avenues presented in the previous section. Let us serve you by helping your leaders identify the most effective way your church community can carry out its portion of the Great Commandment. Contact us to learn more about our global ministry activities.
Donate financial resources toward the most urgent need or a program to which your church is called to take part.
Attend one of our family-friendly Mission Packing Projects at the CHRI Center in Maryland. This is important
Package food, clothes, emergency medical equipments and critical aid at your location for shipping to Nigeria and Cameroon.
Join a humanitarian outreach mission trip working with in-country partners to help distribute humanitarian aid.